- Why am I coming over the top?
- How do I get rid of this slice?
- Why are my drives lacking distance?
- Why is my ball flight so inconsistent?
- Can I ever stop popping pain relievers before I play?
The Answers Might Surprise You.
During a K-Vest TPI-3D Swing Analysis we will be evaluating the following check points in the Kinematic Sequence of your swing:
- Takeaway Sequence (Accuracy)
- Transition Sequence (Accuracy)
- Acceleration Rates (Power)
- Peak Speed Sequence
- Peak Speed Timing
- Deceleration Patterns (Power)
- Overall Peak Speeds
With this quantitative data we can then assess what aspects of both your swing and your body’s ability (mobility, stability, etc.) need to be addressed in our Golf Fitness Sessions.
The K-Trainer Golf Fitness Sessions use a 2-sensor biofeedback system, allows Andrew to provide golf clients with real-time auditory, visual, and kinesthetic feedback that will help eliminate swing faults, improve ball flight, and lower scores, all in significantly less time. From full-swing and short-game drills to golf- specific exercises programs.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have or to book your K-Vest Swing Analysis. Please fill in the form below and we will respond within 24 business hours.